여자 분들 살빼는 이야기가 아닙니다. 자동차 휠에 대한 이야기도 아닙니다.
삶을 살아가는 데에 다시 한번 더 파이팅을 하게 만들어 줍니다.
선수 여러분들 화이팅입니다.!!!

아래는 영화대사입니다.

(on any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose) 
("어느 일요일에 자네는 이기기도 지기도 할걸세")

무슨 말을 해야 할지 모르겠다 .
I don’t know what to say, really.

3분 후에 우리의 프로생활에서 가장 큰 전투가 벌어진다. 모든 게 오늘 결판난다.
Three minutes till the biggest battle of our professional lives all comes down to today.

우리가 온전한 팀으로 소생하든가 부숴지든가의 기로다 매 접전마다 1인치씩 밀리면 끝장난다
We heal, we heal as a team or we're gonna crumble... inch by inch, play by play...till we're finished,

우린 지금 지옥에 와 있다. 정말이다
We're in hell right now, gentlemen...believe me...

여기에 머물러 있으면서 굴욕적으로 패배하든가 아니면 싸워서 광명을 얻어 지옥에서 올라올 수 있다 한번에 1인치씩!
And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell, one inch at a time.

내가 해 줄 수는 없다. 난 너무 늙었다 이 젊은 얼굴들을 보고, 이렇게 생각한다 내가 중년의 시기에 최악의 선택을 했었다고
Now, I cant do it for you. I’m too old. I look around, I see this young faces,
and I think – I mean- I've made every wrong choice a middle aged man can make.

난.. 돈을 다 날렸다. 믿기지 않겠지만 날 사랑한 사람들도 쫓아내 버렸다
I, uh, I pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me.

요즘은 거울 속의 내 얼굴이 보기도 싫다 나이를 먹게 되면 여러 가지를 잃는다 그게 인생이야
And lately, I can’t even stand the face I see in a mirror. You know, when you get old in life, things get taken from you.
Well that’s, that’s a part of life.

하지만 잃기 시작하면서 그 사실을 알게 돼 인생은 1인치의 게임이란 걸 알게 될 거야
But, you only learn that, when you start losing stuff. You find out, life's a game of inches

풋볼도 그래 인생이건 풋볼에서건 오차 범위는 매우 작아서 반 걸음만 늦거나 빨라도 성공할 수 없고
반 초만 늦거나 빨라도 잡을 수 없다
So is football. Because in either game, life or football, the margin for error is so small – I mean,- one half a step too late, or too early,
 and you don’t quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast, you don’t quite catch it.

모든 일에서 몇 인치가 문제야 경기 중에 생기는 기회마다, 매분, 매초마다 그래
The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second.

우리는 그 인치를 위해 싸워야 돼.
On this team, we fight for that inch.

우리는 그 인치를 위해 우리 몸을 부수기도 하고 남의 몸을 부수기도 한다
On this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch..

그 인치를 위해 주먹을 움켜 쥐어라. 그 인치들을 합치면 승패가 바뀐다는 것을 우리는 알기 때문이다. 생사가 뒤바뀔 것이다.
We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know, when we head up all those inches, that’s gonna make the fucking difference,
between winning and losing!

어떤 싸움에서건 죽을 각오가 돼 있는 사람만이 그 인치를 얻는다
Between living and dying!! I'll tell you this: in any fight. It’s the guy who's willing to die, who's gonna win that inch.

내가 인생을 더 살려고 하는 것은 아직 그 인치를 위해 싸우고 죽을 각오가 돼 있기 때문이다 그게 인생이기 때문이다.
And I know, if I’m gonna have any life anymore. It’s because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch. Because, that’s what living is!

여러분 앞에 놓인 6인치를 내가 억지로 시킬 순 없다.
The six inches in front of your face...!! Now, I can’t make you do it.

옆에 있는 동료를 봐라 그의 눈을 들여다봐 여러분과 같이 그 인치를 위해 갈 각오가 보일 거다
팀을 위해 자신을 희생할 각오가 보일 것이다 여러분은 서로를 위해 희생할 거란 걸 알기 때문이다
You gotta look at the guy next to you, Look into his eyes! Now, I think you're gonna see a guy, who will go that inch with you.
You're gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself, for this team, Because he knows, when it comes down to it, you're gonna do the same for him.

그게 팀이란 거야. 지금 우리가 팀으로서 희생하지 못한다면 일개 개인으로서 죽어야 돼 그게 풋볼이다.
그게 전부다. 자, 어떻게 할건가!
That’s a team, gentlemen ! And, either we heal- now - as a team or we will die as individuals. That’s football games.
That’s all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?